Earnings are winding down, but we still have some heavy hitters reporting. Not to mention, there are plenty of catalysts driving the market…
In this week’s edition of The Big Picture, I sat down with Jack Carter.
And remember, we’re not here just to look at what’s going on in the U.S. economy… We also take a big-picture view of all the major macroeconomic and political events impacting global markets, and our portfolios — that’s why it’s called The Big Picture!
In this week’s episode, we discussed:
- The midterm elections and how the results could impact the market.
- Current momentum levels among the major sectors.
- What stocks we’re shorting, and what we look for to identify potential short opportunities.
- The Federal Reserve’s rate hikes and what it might be cooking up next.
- And more!
Watch the replay above, and use this link to join me every Tuesday at 10 a.m. ET: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85785766640
Throughout the past week, New Money Crew’s Lance Ippolito noticed higher volume pushing stock prices around…
And his gut tells him it has a lot to do with Tuesday’s midterm elections.
With volume picking up, we could see a wild week of trading…
That’s why Lance just held a special live trading session to review a handful of stocks seeing the most trading volume.
He offered the chance to look over his shoulder as he went hunting for some high-volume stocks using the Master Indicator.
P.P.S. When it comes to trading, every second counts. And in choppy markets like these, often driven by headlines, stocks can make big moves in a flash.
That’s why I want you to get my latest trading ideas and market updates as fast as possible. So I’m rolling out an all-new option for my students to receive trade alerts with Telegram!
Telegram allows me to get trade ideas, videos and watchlists to you in a matter of seconds.
Check out this short article we put together with instructions on how to download telegram and access my private channel. Go here to get the details.
Need help understanding some basics that we discuss frequently? Check out some of our educational pieces to help get yourself up to speed! Have a question or a topic you’d like us to explain in a future article? Send your thoughts to email@example.com!
- What Is the Dow and How Does It Work?
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Nasdaq and How to Trade It
- What Companies Make up the S&P 500 and How Can I Trade It?
- What Is the VIX? Understanding Stock Market Volatility
- A Beginner’s Guide to Stock Sector Analysis and Relative Strength
- How to Pick Winning Stocks With Simple Market Analysis Tools
Check back each morning for the Roger Scott newsletter and the most important news and numbers in the WealthPress stock market recap.