Did you miss this week’s Trading Pub Roundtable with Don Yocham? Catch the replay video above…
And be sure to join us each Wednesday at 10 a.m. ET for the Trading Pub Roundtable, where our market and economics experts will discuss the biggest news affecting Wall Street price action — and how to trade it.
In this week’s roundtable, we covered:
- The AI stock craze that’s exploded on Wall Street.
- Why the mass layoffs in tech are a good thing, not necessarily a portender of doom for the market.
- Why the January rally is misleading, and why the Federal Reserve is likely to keep its foot on the pedal in order to lower inflation.
- Our S&P 500 projections for the rest of the year.
- Why isn’t market volatility showing up in the VIX — also known as the “fear gauge.”
- Upcoming catalysts and more!
Be sure and tune in at 10 a.m. ET every Wednesday for the Trading Pub Roundtable with Don Yocham.
Trading Pub Roundtable