Did you miss this week’s WealthPress Live Roundtable? Catch the replay video below…
And be sure to join Senior Strategist Roger Scott, Joy of the Trade’s Jeff Zananiri and New Money Crew’s Lance Ippolito each Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. EDT for the WealthPress Live Roundtable, where they’ll discuss the biggest topics on Wall Street.
In this week’s roundtable, we covered:
- Last week’s big move upward on Wall Street is being followed by a slight downtick — and that’s not a bad thing.
- The Federal Reserve is finally helping instill some certainty, which the market loves.
- What comes next: key numbers and internals Lance and Roger are watching in the major indices… and the biggest bad sign Roger sees.
- Chinese ADR stocks are making a comeback.
- Several specific stocks on Lance and Roger’s radar right now — is it time to get into former high-flier Meta (Facebook)? Roger also provided price targets on a couple of stocks he’s targeting.
- What happens if the Russia-Ukraine war ends tomorrow, particularly with the energy names that have soared?
Be sure and tune in every Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. EDT for the WealthPress Live Roundtable by following and bookmarking this link!
P.S. Want to get my latest trades and updates as fast as possible?
When it comes to trading, every second counts. So I’ve created an all-new option for my students to receive trade alerts faster with Telegram! It lets me send out trade ideas, videos and watchlists as soon as they’re published.