This is turning out to be one of the most important weeks on Wall Street in quite some time…
We have earnings announcements from tech titans Meta Platforms Inc. (Nasdaq: META), Amazon.com Inc. (Nasdaq: AMZN), Apple Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL), Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq: MSFT) and Alphabet Inc. Class C (Nasdaq: GOOG).
Not to mention, we’ll also get the most recent consumer confidence, gross domestic product and consumer sentiment reports ahead of the Federal Reserve’s next meeting on Nov. 2.
But in this week’s edition of The Big Picture, we don’t just look at what’s going on in the U.S. economy… We also take a big-picture view of all the major macro events impacting the markets, and our portfolios.
In Tuesday’s session, I sat down with Jack Carter of Jack Carter Trading. He started his career as a Wall Street-trained stockbroker in 1984 before becoming a Nasdaq market maker and trader. Now, he teaches other traders by sharing the strategies that helped him succeed.
Jack and I discussed:
- What Chinese President Xi Jinping claiming a third term means for Chinese and even some U.S. tech stocks.
- Why we have our eyes on volatility and the VIX, and where the market could be headed next.
- Earnings season and Tuesday’s reports from United Parcel Service Inc. (NYSE: UPS), The Coca-Cola Co. (NYSE: KO), Microsoft and Alphabet.
- And more!
Watch the replay above, and use this link to join me every Tuesday at 10 a.m. EDT: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85785766640
What I’m about to share with you is arguably the most impactful discovery in the history of WealthPress…
On Oct. 8, 2022, an entirely new way to enter and exit trades came to life.
It’s a system I believe can help traders develop an edge.
I call it my “Quantum Indicator.”
I’m so excited about this new indicator, I’m holding a special live training event at 1 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, Oct. 26, where I’ll show everyone how to install and even use the Quantum Indicator.
And the best part is, it doesn’t cost a thing to attend!
P.P.S. When it comes to trading, every second counts. And in choppy markets like these, often driven by headlines, stocks can make big moves in a flash.
That’s why I want you to get my latest trading ideas and market updates as fast as possible. So I’m rolling out an all-new option for my students to receive trade alerts with Telegram!
Telegram allows me to get trade ideas, videos and watchlists to you in a matter of seconds.
Check out this short article we put together with instructions on how to download telegram and access my private channel. Go here to get the details.
Need help understanding some basics that we discuss frequently? Check out some of our educational pieces to help get yourself up to speed! Have a question or a topic you’d like us to explain in a future article? Send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- What Is the Dow and How Does It Work?
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Nasdaq and How to Trade It
- What Companies Make up the S&P 500 and How Can I Trade It?
- What Is the VIX? Understanding Stock Market Volatility
- A Beginner’s Guide to Stock Sector Analysis and Relative Strength
- How to Pick Winning Stocks With Simple Market Analysis Tools
Check back each morning for the Roger Scott newsletter and the most important news and numbers in the WealthPress stock market recap.